I think Christmas is a great time of year — if one scrapes the lies off the Truth and celebrates the occasion as it should be celebrated, as the birth of the Saviour, the Messiah, Jesus Christ, to earth, and who He truly is, God in the flesh, who died in the flesh hung on a wooden cross — the old Roman empire method of executing criminals — to take the punishment of our crimes against Him, the Creator, (example, not thanking Him for the life He gave us, but rather believing the great lie of Darwinism, etc.), and for crimes against His laws of love, hurting our fellow-man, usually through lies and selfishness.
- December 25th is supposed to be a Christian holiday cerebrating the birth of the Messiah, Jesus Christ. But the date chosen was in fact based on pagan tradition, a Roman custom called “Sol Invictus” meaning, rebirth of the sun! In other words, the December 25th holiday is really based on sun worship. Just think about it: Winter solstice, the shortest day of the year, occurs either on December 21st or 22nd depending on the shift of the calendar. The day starts to get longer finally from the 25th, hence, the “rebirth of the sun.” The Bible does not specify the date that Jesus was born. He probably was not born in the winter because Luke chapter 2 says that at the time of His birth were, “shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night”. Shepherds usually don’t graze their flocks in winter.
- People who call themselves Christians do not all celebrate December 25th as the birthday of Christ. The Orthodox church celebrates it on January 7th.
- Some dedicated and sincere Christians refuse to celebrate Christmas at all because of the materialism the worldly merchants promote at this time.
- December 25th is the 359th day of the year. The first time the word Satan appears in the King James version of the Bible is in 1 Chronicles chapter 21 – the 359th chapter! I have researcher, Al Neal to thank for this fact. But I also confirmed this for myself by adding up the chapters using OpenOffice Calc (the same as Excel). According to Al Neal, the numerical value of the Hebrew word for Satan is also 359! See http://www.jewfaq.org/alephbet.htm that Hebrew letters can be converted to numbers.
- Santa is Satan when you move the third letter N to the end of the name.
- Christmas trees, mistletoe, jingle bells, etc. are related to paganism. The trees especially are related to pagan Druidism.
- Many Japanese do not know that Christmas is supposed to be the celebration of the birth of the Son of God to earth. They celebrate Christmas by eating some cake with tea the evening of December 25th. The only reason they acknowledge Christmas at all is because of Western, and especially American influence.