My good friend Jim Gibson sent me his book, An Appeal to Reason. It’s a great read about examining the evidence of origins in the evolution versus creation debate.
Some of the topics:
- The complexity of living systems
- The testimony embedded within the fossil record
- The historical and cultural proofs of man and dinosaurs as being contemporaries
- The fallacies inherent in the interpretation of radiometric dating
- The complete shambles of supposed human evolution
- The faith-science required by the big bang.
You can order it from https://www.tatepublishing.com/bookstore/book.php?w=978-1-63306-591-8 No, I’m not going to make any money off it even if you do order it.